Hi, we're thrilled to share that more than 97-% of packages arrive on schedule. However, we understand that there can be occasional instances where a delay in delivery time is unavoidable. We have listed down some common reasons why your package could be delayed for days:
- Processing time: All items in our store are made-to-order, which means that these prints are only made for you. Therefore, it may take a little bit more time to process than usual, especially during peak seasons.
- High Demand and Order Volume: During peak seasons, holidays, or special promotions, online stores frequently encounter a significant rise in the number of orders placed. This sudden increase in demand can overwhelm fulfillment centers and shipping carriers, leading to delays in processing and delivering packages. The sheer volume of orders to be fulfilled can exceed the capacity of the logistics network, causing delays despite Wander Prints' best efforts.
- Weather conditions or traffic: It is not so rare that during busy periods, such as holidays, or heavy snow, the parcel would take longer to arrive at its destination.
- Wrong or incomplete address: An incorrect or incomplete address provided during the order placement can lead to delivery complications. Shipping carriers rely on accurate address information to ensure successful delivery. If there are errors or missing details in the address, the package may experience delays or even be returned to the retailer.
- Improper packaging: This applies not only to the safety of the goods but also to the safety of the personnel handling your package. As a result, if your package shows any signs of damaged or broken items inside, the courier will most likely stop its transit. Please do not worry, Wander Prints always has a Refund policy to take responsibility in this case.
- Customs clearance: In general, items shipped to/from countries within the US/GB/EU/AU, do not need special documentation, unless the shipment is a matter of state monopoly or contains prohibited and restricted items. However, if the package is shipped from/to a country outside of the US, or EU, then the customs declaration should be provided. Failure to provide the necessary documentation will have your shipment further stuck in transit.
- Failing to pay import taxes: Different countries have different customs policies, and some may impose import taxes or fees. The price displayed on our website does not include these taxes, so it's possible that you will need to pay duties and taxes when your order is delivered, based on your local customs office's regulations. Occasionally, shipments may be held at customs for extended periods or even returned to the sender due to this issue. If you observe a significant delay in receiving your order, please make sure to check your email, including the spam folder, for any notifications regarding the payment of import taxes. This will help prevent such problems from occurring.
- Lost package: Due to the above reasons, your order may arrive later than expected. However, if your tracking information hasn't been updated for more than 10 days, it is possible that your package is lost. There is no doubt that this is something you would not want to hear. Unfortunately, it is something that could indeed happen. You can start a claim procedure if your package is lost and ask for a replacement/refund.
What to Do When Your Order is Delayed?
- Check Tracking Information: Use the tracking number provided to monitor the progress of your package. It may provide insights into any delays or the current status of your shipment.
- Contact Us: Reach out to Wander Prints' customer support for updates and clarification on the delay. We can investigate the issue, provide information, or offer possible solutions.
- Contact the Shipping Carrier: If the delay is due to shipping carrier issues, contacting them can provide additional information and assistance.
Do not hesitate to Contact Us if you find yourself in these situations. While we cannot directly control the shipping process, we are committed to assisting you in any way possible to resolve any issues that may arise during transit.