More than 99% of packages will arrive on schedule. However, there are occasional instances where a delay in delivery time is unavoidable. We have listed down some common reasons why your package could be delayed for days. Do not hesitate to contact us if you find yourself in this situation. Even though we have no control over what occurs during shipping, we still make every effort to help you if there are any problems.
- Weather conditions or traffic – It is not so rare that during busy periods, such as holidays, or heavy snow, the parcel would take longer to arrive at its destination.
- Wrong or incomplete address – This is the most common cause of undeliverable shipments. Please make sure that your address has all the necessary details to be transported at checkout. Contact the courier company listed on your order tracking link once you have realized that your order has some incomplete or wrong details written. The courier company will review it and make the changes if possible.
- Improper packaging – This applies not only to the safety of the goods, but also to the safety of the personnel handling your package. As a result, if your package shows any signs of damaged or broken items inside, the courier will most likely stop its transit. Please do not worry, we always have Refund policy to take responsibility in this case.
- Customs clearance – In general, items shipped to/from countries within the US/GB/EU/AU, do not need special documentation, unless the shipment is a matter of state monopoly or contains prohibited and restricted items. However, if the package is shipped from/to a country outside of the US, EU, then the customs declaration should be provided. Failure to provide the necessary documentation will have your shipment further stuck in transit.
- Failing to pay import taxes - Customs policies vary greatly, and while some countries do not charge import fees for shipments, others do. Tax is not included in the price on our website, so you may be required to pay duties and taxes once your order arrives. Once your order arrives at its final destination, which is determined by your local customs office, import taxes, duties, and related customs fees may be charged. In some cases, shipments are held up at customs for days or even returned to the sender as a result of this. If you notice that your order has been delayed for several days,, please help us check your email as well as junk boxes whether you received a notification about paying imported tax or not so as to prevent this problem
- Lost package – Due to the above reasons, your order may arrive later than expected. However, if your tracking information hasn't been updated for more than 10 days, it is possible that your package is lost. There is no doubt that this is something you would not want to hear. Unfortunately, it is something that could indeed happen. You can start a claim procedure if your package is lost and ask for a replacement/refund.
Should you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article